Head of Compliance USA
Reference number: 221060046
We are now searching:
Head of Compliance USA
- Manages US import/export regulations, Brokerage Program, CFS Warehouse Program, TSA’s Indirect Air Carrier Program, FMC NVOCC Program, ISF and C-TPAT Certifications.
- Provides guidance to executive team on various regulatory programs and contract negotiations.
- Drafts, publishes, trains and implements SOPs to all operational staff regarding import/export regulations.
- Coordinates with overseas partners and agents for implementation and compliance of US regulations.
- Creates and administers training to employees and clients on changes to US or Foreign Trade Regulations.
- Manages annual branch audits of all US branch locations.
- Manages shipper’s interest insurance program including processing and negotiating claim settlements between customers and vendors.
- Supports client sales visits by serving as the company’s compliance expert.
- Interfaces and directs IT group on various compliance tools managed within transport management system.
- Manages customs software tools, provides reports, and monitors operations teams compliance within IT tools.
- Performs other duties as required and assigned.
- Valid Customs Brokerage License required. Acts as qualifier for National Permit Holder.
- BS/BA degree preferred or equivalent related work experience.
- 7 years of related work experience working in Customs Brokerage and international freight forwarding. with progressive management responsibility preferred.
- Strong knowledge and experience with US Customs and Foreign Trade Regulations.
- CCS and CES certifications preferred.
- Proven experience in motivating teams, along with the ability to build strong rapport, establish trust and credibility through a consultative approach.
- Robust planning, organizational and analytical/problem solving skills.
- Professional demeanor, including excellent written & verbal communication skills.
- Proficiency in Windows programs, specifically Word and Excel.
What we offer
DACHSER USA offers a generous benefits package and competitive salary. To apply, please forward your resume, cover letter and salary request to: Hiring Manager at hrresumes.USA-ASL [at] dachser.com. To learn more about us, please visit us online at www.dachser.us. DACHSER USA is an Equal Opportunity Employer and a drug-free workplace.